Faith Covenant is a group of Christian believers who come together to worship God, experience community, and serve people with Christ’s love.
We believe that we are in this world to make it a better place.
So what does that look like on a daily basis?
- We worship God with songs, prayers, and teaching.
- We gather together to study God’s Word.
- We share meals together.
- We pray for each other, our community, our world.
- We serve our community, near and far, in a variety of ways.
- We raise money and awareness to fight poverty and oppression.